If you are not satisfied with your product, we will accept the return of most products provided they are in a full re-saleable and unused condition. We cannot accept returns of personalised products, any Pick & Mix petals or the preserved roses.
Want to return your order?
- Refunds/exchanges must be returned within 28 days of delivery
- We cannot accept refunds on Pick and Mix petals OR personalised products
- All returns must be sent back to us in a box to prevent damage. Poorly packaged items cannot be refunded.
- We accept no responsibility for lost returns so we advise posting tracked/signed for.
If you wish to cancel your order:
- before we have dispatched the goods to you, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01428 400111; or
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance details below.
You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 28 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange by informing us via email email@example.com The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you, and should be sent by recorded delivery as we will not provide the refund if the product is lost in the post.
Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid, less postage and packaging, within 10 working days.
The rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances: –
- in the event that the product is not still within its original packaging and fit for resale;
- the product is one which we have made or customised specifically for you
Damaged or incorrect goods. We fully appreciate the disappointment and inconvenience caused when discovering goods are damaged or incorrect. The cost of returning damaged or incorrect goods shall be borne by us providing notification is given prior to the item being return. This must be done via the online returns form or via phone on 01428 400111. The item must be returned within 28 days of receipt of the order for a full refund or an exchange.
All items that are returned for an exchange will be resent to you via our standard delivery service free of charge. If a quicker service is needed then an additional payment for delivery will be required.
Stock Shortages. If stock is unavailable and your order cannot be fulfilled, we will notify you with the option to claim a refund or a substitution to the same value or to wait for the item to become available.
Product Imagery. Product imagery is offered as good representation of the product. However we cannot be responsible for the colour accurateness of products viewed online or on printed media. While we endeavour to make sure all imagery is up to date, images may differ slightly from products due to the natural nature of certain products.
- Please follow the procedure above, and place a new order for your replacement online or by telephone. If you are exchanging on the basis of colour, we recommend that you place a sample order prior to re-ordering.
When you buy online or by telephone, you have additional rights as a consumer under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
This page forms part of our Terms & conditions.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.