If you are not satisfied with your product, we will accept the return of most products provided they are in a full re-saleable and unused condition. We cannot accept returns of personalised products, any Pick & Mix petals or the preserved roses.
Want to return your order?
- Refunds/exchanges must be returned within 28 days of delivery
- Goods must be in saleable condition
- We cannot accept refunds on Pick and Mix petals
How to return your order
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are returning your order.
- Carefully pack your return in a sturdy box, in a saleable condition. Poorly packaged items cannot be refunded.
- Add a note with your name, order number and your reason for return in the box.
- We accept no responsibility for lost returns so we advise posting tracked/signed for.
Stock Shortages. If stock is unavailable and your order cannot be fulfilled, we will notify you with the option to claim a refund or a substitution to the same value or to wait for the item to become available.
Product Imagery. Product imagery is offered as good representation of the product. However we cannot be responsible for the colour accurateness of products viewed online or on printed media. While we endeavour to make sure all imagery is up to date, images may differ slightly from products due to the natural nature of certain products.
- Please follow the procedure above, and place a new order for your replacement online or by telephone. If you are exchanging on the basis of colour, we recommend that you place a sample order prior to re-ordering.
When you buy online or by telephone, you have additional rights as a consumer under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
This page forms part of our Terms & conditions.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.