Commercial sales are a growing area of business for us and we are proud to provide our petal confetti, bouquets and other services to many hotels, venues and spas across the country, as well as for one-off and regular commercial events.
Our petals are 100% biodegradable and not slippery so they are ideal for hotels and venues with strict requirements on confetti or rose petal decorations. As a natural alternative to confetti, they do not stain and so do not cause harm or damage when they come in contact with linen, furnishings or carpets.
Our products are commonly used in commercial venues for:
- A turn down service for hotel bedrooms.
- In bathrooms for scattering in the bath.
- To offer brides at weddings.
- For Parties of people at private functions to add some romance or fun.
- An alternative to the “red carpet”.
- For romantic occasions for guests.
Beauty therapy spa treatments
Rose petals, pressed flowers and rosebuds have a pure and restful feel when they are added to baths and treatments or just to place in the rooms used.
They are beautiful and often scented, creating relaxing and luxurious surroundings to add to the luxury spa experience.
Freeze dried rose petals of all shades and types are completely free from any toxic substances or dyes and will therefore not stain or discolour any fabrics or surfaces.
Freeze dried rose petals are soft to the touch and not brittle or powdery.
- They can be scattered onto baths, used in foot spas, as part of exfoliating treatments and placed with scented candles. No mess, no hassle.
- They are so versatile and your customers will love to be surrounded by them as part of their treatments
- Rose petals and pressed flowers and rosebuds enhance products such as soaps and candles making them luxurious and special.
- Petals, lavender, rosebuds and pressed flowers added to packaging look fresh lovely and natural.
- People who produce hampers of food or beverage or send out lingerie can add a touch of romance or colour to their products.
- Photographers use our products to set romantic scenes or eye catching displays.
Many of our longstanding event clients use our products to create excitement and drama for launches and special occasions by dropping petals from balconies or raised platforms to create stunning ‘confetti moments’.
- They have been used to shower a boat for a Sheik when it was launched instead of using champagne.
- Petals have been scattered on the sea as a memorial for people lost in accidents on the water.
- They have been dropped on a catwalk show on TV organised by Gucci for a Fashion Rocks event organised by the Princes Trust.
- They have been thrown from rooftops as an added “welcome” to returning soldiers.
- Photographers have used freeze dried rose petals for many advertising projects.
- Petals have been sent to scatter in churches and Cathedrals for special occasions.
- They have covered swimming pools in Bollywood movies.
Film productions and promotions
We have been happy to have supplied our fabulous freeze dried rose petals for many famous films and TV productions over the last few years.
Please call us on 01482 400111 for help and advice on petal coverage and wholesale costs for large projects.