If you are not satisfied with your product, we will accept the return of most products provided they are in a full re-saleable and unused condition. We cannot accept returns of personalised products, or any Pick & Mix petals.
The goods to be returned, must be notified to us with 7 days of receipt of order, and an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number obtained from us. Please return the product in its original packaging and include a note of the RMA number inside the parcel.
We will refund the product cost (not delivery) unless it is our mistake, when we will refund the cost in full. The return cost is at your expense.
- Please call or email us to notify your intention to return goods, and obtain RMA number and returns address.
- Securely package the product, preferably in its original packaging, enclosing a note of the RMA.
- We advise that you send the return by recorded or ‘signed for’ delivery as we can not be held responsible for any lost packages.
- On receipt of the return, we will refund the product cost.
- Please follow the procedure above, and place a new order for your replacement online or by telephone. If you are exchanging on the basis of colour, we recommend that you place a sample order prior to re-ordering.
When you buy online or by telephone, you have additional rights as a consumer under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
This page forms part of our Terms & conditions.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.