Petals & Roses Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and title.
- Contact information including address and email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs, and to help provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may from time to time send emails about new products, offers or other information of interest to you using the email address you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect on line.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on a computer hard drive. When you agree, we use traffic log cookies to identify which website pages are being used. This information is used to improve our website and tailor it better to customer needs.
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding for you is incorrect, please email or write to us, and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.